Friday, August 25, 2006

New again

Well in just 11 days, the summer of Paula officially comes to a close as I begin my new position. I have to admit I really enjoyed having the summer off even though it came as a surprise in the beginning. I feel like I did back in elementary school when summer would come to the end and I would realize that there was so much more I could have / should have done with my lazy days of summer. Funny thing is that usually my summer reading took a back seat to lounging by the pool... same this summer. I had wanted to sharpen the saw by rereading classic YM books and refreshing skills and developing a plan for starting over once again. I had wanted to study for and take the certification exam for muscular therapy to re-up my certification. I had wanted to file the paperwork to bring my long battle with my old tenants to a close finally. I did none of this (but I do have a GREAT tan) and am now filling my days with all of these in a race with time before my summer comes to an end. Some things never change I guess - I work best under pressure, a pattern that I learned waaay back in elementary school.

1 comment:

HerMajesty00 said...

Paula yeah for your blog I shall check you out daily!!!!!!!
How lucky is your new parish to have you!!!!!