Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Reread...

So tonight I re-read my entire blog and realized that I used to be really funny... that was after the summer of Paula in 2006. Maybe after I am off with the newborn for a bit my funny bone will kick back in.

FYI - Fr. Matt, there is nothing at all questionable in here ... I guess I was paranoid because of thoughts that never made it to the blog. Maybe we can sit down and chat about that sometime... Thanks again for the prayers for the baby.

Kate - it was great to see you tonight! You no longer blend in with a white sheet and your energy is totally back. What a difference a week can make!

FYI - Jim is still upset that he missed LIFT tonight. He said he got a poster with the September, October and November dates on it. He had kids lined up to go NEXT week as was on the poster. He could have gotten a ton of kids for tonight b/c of the holiday and he is bummed for the missed opportunity to hear Sr. Olga.

Tonight's talk was so good. It really made me think of a couple of people who I have difficulty loving and forgiving as Jesus loves and forgives. I think I will resolve to rectify this in the coming year. Yes, I do think it may take a year to get there with those who I am thinking of.

Now, off to bed. THe holiday is over and there is much work to be done tomorrow.

Peace out.

3 comments:

Her Harlequin said...

I am happy to say that I kept the faith! True, I stopped checking in every single day, and I came THIS [] CLOSE to removing this link when I cleaned up my "Favorites" list, but now I can go back to being obsessive/compulsive and get rewarded for it!!!

pflan said...

aww, thanks for staying with me Don! Just so we are clear though, I am planning on one post per week, sometimes it may be more, but should be at least once.

Her Harlequin said...

that's fine! of course - not knowing WHICH day you will post or even exactly when you consider one posting week to end and the next to begin, means I will be back to checking every day.