Saturday, September 02, 2006

2 more days of summer

Well I am freshly home from our overnight stay in Wareham with some of our closest friends. It was a laughfest - I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long, long time. Inhonor of our evening game of things I will take this opportunity to list: Things... that I loved about my summer:

Sunny days in the convertable
Lunch at the Red Parrot on Natasket Beach
The retreat in Vermont in June
Joining the gym AND actually having time to use it!
Getting side bangs
Getting my video ipod
2 mission trips to Mississippi
The annual Conway softball game
P-town overnight with family including drag show where my dad got picked on
Whitewater rafting including the wheelie that ended with all boatmates swimming downstream
Hike in vermont
Day in Falmouth ... especially the adventure to the lighthouse
T's 40th Birthday celebration
Overnight in Wareham ... especially DDR Christian version, Nunchucking, Things with friends, Photo booth and Extreme Jenga

All that AND 2 days left to go...

No comments: