Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Yawn...

Well here we are at the very end of day two. I had a meeting with my boss and the PA today about the outdoor Mass that is on this weekend ... oh and taking on the CORI/CAP tracking. Then a tour of my new town, the schools, the oreo cows, the places the kids work, the eating establishments, etc. Very extensive! Then tonight I had a meeting with a group of involved adults on service type stuff, which was great. It seems like the parents may be on the same page with my own goals and such. I am sooooooooooooo tired though. I think I have allergies to something in the building so I am stuffy and hence have not changed the outgoing VM message cause you only get one chance to make first impression and I don't want to be all nasally.

Now onward to sleep - and sleep I will. Tomorrow we are having lunch near home with an old youth group kid of my husband's. He (this kid ... who is not a kid anymore) is studying for the priesthood in Rome. We ran into him in Piazza Navona on our honeymoon - which is when we found out that he was in the seminary and in Rome too. Weird! Sooooooo because of that lunch, I get to sleep in! Yippee!!

No comments: